Castle Point Pokemon League
The Castle Point Pokemon League (CPPL) is celebrating their 10th Anniversary here at Castle Point! During the convention, your goal will be to find at least five gym leaders and battle them to get badges. Once you get at least five badges, bring them to their Leader HQ (located in the Gaming Room), and you’ll be entered into the league tournament where you may have the chance to be crowned as the CPPL champion if you’re worthy!
The tournament will be taking place on Sunday, May 3rd at 4:00 pm in the Gaming Room. The tournament caps at 32 players and uses the official VGC ruleset found here.
- Have your own legitimate copy of Pokemon Sword/Shield and a switch.
- All Pokémon will be auto leveled down to 50.
- Battles will range from 3v3 to 6v6 and may entail Double, Triple, or Rotation mechanics.
- You cannot run more than one of the same Pokemon on your team.
- You cannot use more than one of the same item on your team.
- Pokemon must be obtained from Pokemon Sword/Shield and have the native symbol on their status Page.
For any additional questions, please visit the leader HQ (Video Game Room)